About this book
QRD-RLS Adaptive Filtering covers some of the most recent developments as well as the basic concepts for a complete understanding of the QRD-RLS-based adaptive filtering algorithms. It presents this research with a clear historical perspective which highlights the underpinning theory and common motivating factors that have shaped the subject.
The material is divided into twelve chapters, going from fundamentals to more advanced aspects. Different algorithms are derived and presented, including basic, fast, lattice, multichannel and constrained versions. Important issues, such as numerical stability, performance in finite precision environments and VLSI oriented implementations are also addressed. All algorithms are derived using Givens rotations, although one chapter deals with implementations using Householder reflections.
QRD-RLS Adaptive Filtering is a useful reference for engineers and academics in the field of adaptive filtering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-09734-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-09733-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-09734-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site