Table of contents
About these proceedings
Biomaterials: From Molecules to Engineered Tissue gives examples of the application areas of biomaterials involving molecules at one end of the spectrum and finished devices in the other. It covers molecular approaches as well as molecules functional in preparing and modifying biomaterials, medical devices and systems, tissue engineering and artificial organs. Chapters on biomedical informatics and ethics complement the design and production aspects with their contribution in informatics and ethical concerns of biomedical research.
This is a reference book for the advanced graduate student eager to learn the biomaterials area and for all researchers working in medicine, pharmacy, engineering and basic sciences in universities, hospitals, and industry involved in biomaterials and biomedical device production.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-306-48584-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4757-0988-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-306-48584-8
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Buy this book on publisher's site