Table of contents
About this book
The aim of this Volume of scientific essays is twofold.
From one side, by remembering the scientific figure of Eduardo R. Caianiello, it aims at focusing his outstanding contributions - from theoretical physics to cybernetics - which after so many years still represent occasion of innovative paths to be fruitfully followed. It must be stressed the contribution that his interdisciplinary methodology can still be of great help in affording and solving present day complex problems.
On the other side, it aims at pinpointing with the help of the scientists contributing to the Volume - some crucial problems in present day research in the fields of interest of Eduardo Caianiello and which are still among the main lines of investigation of some of the Istitutes founded by Eduardo (Istituto di Cibernetica del CNR, IIAS, etc).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/88-470-0472-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Italia 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-0320-0
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-0472-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site