Table of contents
About this book
The state space method developed in the last decades allows us to study the theory of linear systems by using tools from the theory of linear operators; conversely, it had a strong influence on operator theory introducing new questions and topics.
The present volume contains a collection of essays representing some of the recent advances in the state space method. Methods covered include noncommutative systems theory, new aspects of the theory of discrete systems, discrete analogs of canonical systems, and new applications to the theory of Bezoutiants and convolution equations.
The articles in the volume will be of interest to pure and applied mathematicians, electrical engineers and theoretical physicists.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title The State Space Method Generalizations and Applications
- Series Title Operator Theory: Advances and Applications
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-7643-7431-4
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Verlag 2006
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser Basel
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-7643-7370-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-7643-7431-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages IX, 274
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Systems Theory, Control
Linear and Multilinear Algebras, Matrix Theory
Mathematical Methods in Physics
- Buy this book on publisher's site