Table of contents
About this book
Light Scattering Reviews is the first book in a series devoted to bringing together the state-of-the-art and milestones in our knowledge of light scattering media optics (LSMO). Contributions from leading researchers focus on both the theoretical and experimental results in the area. The book provides a valuable picture of recent developments in light scattering. It facilitates studies in LSMO and will be of great importance for researchers in a variety of disciplines.
Divided into three parts, this volume first discusses single light scattering, followed by multiple light scattering and finally looks at the possible applications in combustion and marine research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-37672-0
- Copyright Information Praxis Publishing Ltd, Chichester, UK 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-25315-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-37672-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site