About these proceedings
This carefully edited proceedings volume provides an extensive review and analysis of the work carried out over the past 20 years at the Mainz Microtron (MAMI). This research centered around the application of Quantum Chromodynamics in the strictly nonperturbative regime at hadronic scales of about 1 fm. Due to the many degrees of freedom in hadrons at this scale the leitmotiv of this research is "Many body structure of strongly interacting systems". Further, an outlook on the research with the forthcoming upgrade of MAMI is given.
This volume is an authoritative source of reference for everyone interested in the field of the electro-weak probing of the structure of hadrons.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-36754-3
- Copyright Information SIF and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-36753-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-36754-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Energy, Utilities & Environment