About this book
By presenting state-of-the-art aspects of the theory of computation, this book commemorates the 60th birthday of Neil D. Jones, whose scientific career parallels the evolution of computation theory itself.
The 20 reviewed research papers presented together with a brief survey of the work of Neil D. Jones were written by scientists who have worked with him, in the roles of student, colleague, and, in one case, mentor. In accordance with the Festschrift's subtitle, the papers are organized in parts on computational complexity, program analysis, and program transformation.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-36377-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2002
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-00326-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-36377-4
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Buy this book on publisher's site