About this book
Machine learning is currently one of the most rapidly growing areas of research in computer science. In compiling this volume we have brought together contributions from some of the most prestigious researchers in this field. This book covers the three main learning systems; symbolic learning, neural networks and genetic algorithms as well as providing a tutorial on learning casual influences. Each of the nine chapters is self-contained.
Both theoreticians and application scientists/engineers in the broad area of artificial intelligence will find this volume valuable. It also provides a useful sourcebook for Postgraduate since it shows the direction of current research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-33486-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-30609-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-33486-6
- Series Print ISSN 1434-9922
- Buy this book on publisher's site