Table of contents
About this book
Human resources are one of the most central strategic assets in the consultancy industry, ensuring competitive advantage and organizational success. Due to this important issue, access to hr-related information is relatively restricted.
This book presents insider reports from high-profile international consultancies which allow practitioners, scholars and graduates to gain an authentic insight into the people management in business consulting. Additionally to the overview of existing hr systems, the book provides details of practices dealing with issues such as value oriented corporate culture, gender diversity management, employability, leadership development, knowledge management and employer branding.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-31138-6
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-31137-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-31138-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site