Table of contents
About this book
The book provides a full explanation of the concepts and theories of intelligent agents and agent-based systems. Providing a comprehensive theoretical background, the author covers modern artificial intelligence topics such as ontologies, neural networks, chaos theory, fuzzy logics and genetic algorithms. Finally, the author details how the iJADK toolkit (intelligent Java agent development kit for intelligent e-business applications) can be used in the design and implementation phases of real applications.
The book can be adopted as the main textbook for courses on intelligent agents, advanced topics in AI or contemporary AI technologies; application developers can use it as a complete technical guide and reference manual for the iJADK toolkit; and researchers can use it as a comprehensive reference book on modern AI techniques, and will benefit particularly from the book’s extensive literature survey.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-30984-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-21203-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-30984-0
- Series Print ISSN 1619-7119
- Buy this book on publisher's site