Table of contents
About this book
This is the second book from A. Dashchenko focussing on "XXI Century Technologies". In this book the problems of theory and practice of development in Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems and Transformable Factories for various machine-building branches and above all automotive industry are discussed. Problems are studied concerning the development of a new class of production systems which in comparison to the Flexible Manufacturing systems are composed of a far less quantity of machine-tools. In comparison to the conventional automated lines they make it possible to rapidly transform the equipment for new products manufacturing.
In 37 chapters more then 50 authors from all over the world discuss the main aspects of the mentioned above problem using their latest scientific and practical achievements.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-29397-3
- Copyright Information Springer 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-29391-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-29397-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site