Table of contents
Approaches and Operative Steps
Modern Cementing Technique
About this book
Cemented Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA) remains one of the most successful procedures in Orthopaedic surgery. It has become very clear that it is the surgical expertise, in particular the quality of the cementing technique, which will affect long-term outcome and success.
It is the intention of this book to provide an up-to-date comprehensive assessment of the entire field of cemented THA. Special emphasis has been given to practice-relevant aspects: well-illustrated and detailed operative steps as a practical guideline, a basic science chapter and long-term outcome data are provided. Minimally invasive surgery, modern perioperative management and patient fast tracking are covered.
A number of highly respected experts have contributed to this in-depth compilation of the "state of the art" in 2005. This book is written and intended for both, trainees and established arthroplasty surgeons who are dedicated to perform a well-cemented THA.
- Book Title The Well-Cemented Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Book Subtitle Theory and Practice
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-28924-0
- Copyright Information Springer Medizin Verlag Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-540-24197-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-540-28924-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 377
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site