About this book
In recent years, financial engineering has developed new ways of financing deals based primarily on the capacity of the operations to generate sufficient cash for the repayment of loans or bonds. The business of structured finance has then become an interesting business area for non-financial companies, investment and commercial banks and consultants. In terms of volumes, it shows figures easily comparable to other, more traditional, sources of funding.
This book provides the reader with an analysis of the characteristics of structured finance deals – asset-backed securitization, project finance, structured leasing and leveraged acquisitions – together with updated data on the current state of the international financial markets for these operations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-28139-8
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-25311-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-28139-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site