Table of contents
About this book
"Take away my knee pain and give me better motion". This is what the arthritic patient expects from a Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA). By virtue of standardization of the TKA procedure, surgeons can nowadays solve the pain issue for the majority of the patients.
Restoration of function is a goal of a different order and forms the scope of this book. The editors confronted today's leading knee surgeons with the limitations of current surgical techniques and technology. They challenged them to define new thresholds of functional capacity after Total Knee Arthroplasty. "A guide to get better performance in TKA" describes the cutting edge in surgical techniques, prosthetic design and achievement of excellent function for these patients.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-27658-0
- Copyright Information Springer Medizin Verlag Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-20242-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-27658-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site