Table of contents
About these proceedings
The LNCS Jounal on Transactions on Aspect-Oriented Software Development is devoted to all facets of aspect-oriented software development (AOSD) techniques in the context of all phases of the software life cycle, from requirements and design to implementation, maintenance and evolution. The focus of the journal is on approaches for systematic identification, modularization, representation and composition of crosscutting concerns, i.e., the aspects and evaluation of such approaches and their impact on improving quality attributes of software systems.
This volume, the second in the Transactions on Aspect-Oriented Software Development series, presents 2 regular revised papers, a guest editors' introduction, and 6 papers in a special section that have been through a careful peer reviewing process by the journal's Editorial Board. Besides a wide range of topics from software design to implementation of aspect-oriented languages, the 6 papers of the special section concentrate on AOP systems, software and middleware.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/11922827
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-48890-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-48891-0
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site