Table of contents
About these proceedings
As software systems become ubiquitous, the issues of dependability become more and more crucial. Given that solutions to these issues must be considered from the very beginning of the design process, it is reasonable that dependability is addressed at the architectural level. This book comes as a result of an effort to bring together the research communities of software architectures and dependability.
This state-of-the-art survey contains 16 carefully selected papers originating from the Twin Workshops on Architecting Dependable Systems (WADS 2004) accomplished as part of the International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2004) in Edinburgh, UK and of the International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN 2004) in Florence, Italy. The papers are organised in topical sections on architectures for dependable services, monitoring and reconfiguration in software architectures, dependability support for software architectures, architectural evaluation, and architectural abstractions for dependability.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/11556169
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-28968-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-31648-0
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site