About this book
Written by one of the world’s leading groups in the area of Bayesian identification, control and decision making, this book provides the theoretical and algorithmic basis of optimized probabilistic advising.
Starting from abstract ideas and formulations, and culminating in detailed algorithms, Optimized Bayesian Dynamic Advising comprises a unified treatment of an important problem of the design of advisory systems supporting supervisors of complex processes. It introduces the theoretical and algorithmic basis of developed advising, relying on novel and powerful combination black-box modeling by dynamic mixture models and fully probabilistic dynamic optimization. The proposed non-standard problem formulation and its solution mark a significant contribution to the design of anthropocentric automation systems.
Written for a broad audience, including developers of algorithms and application engineers, researchers, lecturers and postgraduates, this book can be used as a reference tool, and an advanced text on Bayesian dynamic decision making.
- Book Title Optimized Bayesian Dynamic Advising
- Book Subtitle Theory and Algorithms
- Series Title Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-84628-254-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-85233-928-9
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4471-5675-8
- eBook ISBN 978-1-84628-254-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 529
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Models and Principles
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction
Simulation and Modeling
Statistics and Computing/Statistics Programs
- Buy this book on publisher's site