Table of contents
About this book
Decision-making Support Systems (DMSS) are computer-based systems that support individual or organisational decision-making processes. Recent advances in information technology and artificial intelligence are enhancing these systems and giving rise to intelligent-DMSS.
Intelligent Decision-making Support Systems: Foundations, Applications and Challenges is the first book to provide integrated coverage of the technical aspects of intelligent Decision-Making Support Systems together with discussion of their application and evaluation in organisational structures.
The book brings together up-to-date information on the theory and application of i-DMSS. Readers will learn about the foundations, architectures, methods and strategies for successfully designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating intelligent Decision-making Support Systems.
Intelligent Decision-making Support Systems: Foundations, Applications and Challenges will be of value to researchers in AI and management studies interested in the latest thinking in decision-making, as well practising managers and consultants who are involved with putting advanced information technologies into practice in organisations.
The Decision Engineering series focuses on the foundations and applications of tools and techniques related to decision engineering, and identifies their relevance in ‘engineering’ decisions. The series provides an aid to practising professionals and applied researchers in the development of tools for informed operational and business decision making, within industry, by utilising distributed organisational knowledge.
- Book Title Intelligent Decision-making Support Systems
- Book Subtitle Foundations, Applications and Challenges
Jatinder N.D. Gupta
Guisseppi A. Forgionne
Manuel Mora T.
- Series Title Decision Engineering
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-84628-231-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-84628-228-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-84996-562-0
- eBook ISBN 978-1-84628-231-7
- Series ISSN 1619-5736
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXIV, 503
- Number of Illustrations 105 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Engineering Economics, Organization, Logistics, Marketing
Operations Research/Decision Theory
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet)
- Buy this book on publisher's site