About this book
Changes in medical teaching mean that junior doctors have greater responsibilities in the clinical management of patients. However, few residents on rotation to emergency departments have significant experience in orthopaedics and this makes the recognition and accurate identification of fractures and their treatment a challenging task.
This concise and practical handbook contains a wealth of illustrations and explanatory text organized into a concise repository of information on fractures according to the most widely used classification systems. Readers can therefore use this book to assist in making a correct diagnosis using the appropriate criteria, while simplifying the planning of further management and ensuring that communication with experienced staff is more effective.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-84628-144-X
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-025-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-144-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site