About this book
Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization is a rare collection of the latest state-of-the-art theoretical research, design challenges and applications in the field of multiobjective optimization paradigms using evolutionary algorithms. It includes two introductory chapters giving all the fundamental definitions, several complex test functions and a practical problem involving the multiobjective optimization of space structures under static and seismic loading conditions used to illustrate the various multiobjective optimization concepts.
Important features include:
- Detailed overview of all the multiobjective optimization paradigms using evolutionary algorithms
- Excellent coverage of timely, advanced multiobjective optimization topics
- State-of-the-art theoretical research and application developments
- Chapters authored by pioneers in the field
Academics and industrial scientists as well as engineers engaged in research, development and application of evolutionary algorithm based Multiobjective Optimization will find the comprehensive coverage of this book invaluable.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-84628-137-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-85233-787-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-137-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site