About this book
Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithms and Applications provides comprehensive treatment on the design of multiobjective evolutionary algorithms and their applications in domains covering areas such as control and scheduling. Emphasizing both the theoretical developments and the practical implementation of multiobjective evolutionary algorithms, a profound mathematical knowledge is not required.
Written for a wide readership, engineers, researchers, senior undergraduates and graduate students interested in the field of evolutionary algorithms and multiobjective optimization with some basic knowledge of evolutionary computation will find this book a useful addition to their book case.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-84628-132-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-85233-836-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-132-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site