About this book
This new edition of Urodynamics takes into account the technological innovations and new techniques that have been introduced since the publication of the second edition in 1997.
Urodynamics provides a simple yet practical guide to the functional investigation of patients with incontinence and voiding disturbances. The text makes clear the fundamental and vital contribution of urodynamic investigation to the management of patients with any form of lower urinary tract dysfunction. Concentrating on common clinical problems and the presenting symptom complexes rather than diagnosis, Urodynamics highlights the limitations and possible artifacts of investigation.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-84628-129-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-85233-924-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-129-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site