About this book
From a mechanical engineering point of view, Microelectronics and Microsystems are multi-scale in both geometric and time domains, multi-process, multi-functionality, multi-disciplinary, multi-material/interface, multi-damage and multi-failure mode. Their responses in manufacturing, assembling, qualification tests and application conditions are strongly nonlinear and stochastic. Mechanics of Microelectronics is extremely important and challenging, in terms of both industrial applications and academic research.
Written by the leading experts with both profound knowledge and rich practical experience in advanced mechanics and microelectronics industry, this book aims to provide the cutting edge knowledge and solutions for various mechanical related problems, in a systematic way. It contains essential and detailed information about the state-of-the-art theories, methodologies, the way of working and real case studies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-4020-4935-8
- Copyright Information Springer 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-4934-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-4935-4
- Series Print ISSN 0925-0042
- Buy this book on publisher's site