About this book
Calibration Techniques in Nyquist A/D Converters analyses different A/D-converter architectures with an emphasis on the maximum achievable power efficiency. It is shown that in order to achieve high speed and high accuracy at high power efficiency, calibration is required. Calibration reduces the overall power consumption by using the available digital processing capability to relax the demands on critical power hungry analog components. Several calibration techniques are analyzed.
The calibration techniques presented in this book are applicable to other analog-to-digital systems, such as those applied in integrated receivers. Further refinements will allow using analog components with less accuracy, which will then be compensated by digital signal processing. The presented methods allow implementing this without introducing a speed or power penalty.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-4020-4635-9
- Copyright Information Springer 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-4634-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-4635-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site