Table of contents
About this book
Modern Magnetic Resonance provides a unique and comprehensive resource on up-to-date uses and applications of magnetic resonance techniques in the sciences, including chemistry, biology, materials, food, medicine, pharmaceuticals and marine sciences.
The widespread appeal of MMR methods for revealing information at the molecular and microscopic levels is noted and examples are provided from the chemical and other sciences.
Until now, there has been no single publication that covers all the areas encompassed by "Modern Magnetic Resonance", by bringing together the various techniques and their applications in many scientific areas, the internationally renowned Editors have created a resource of broad appeal to the scientific community.
The book includes:
- High resolution solid and liquid state NMR
- Low resolution NMR
- Solution State NMR
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Electron Spin Resonance
- Many applications taken from all of the chemical and related sciences
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-4020-3910-7
- Copyright Information Springer 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-3894-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-3910-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site