Table of contents
About this book
Cell immobilisation biotechnology is a multidisciplinary area, shown to have an important impact on many scientific subdisciplines – including biomedicine, pharmacology, cosmetology, food and agricultural sciences, beverage production, industrial waste treatment, analytical applications, biologics production. "Cell Immobilisation Biotechnology" is an outcome of the editors’ intention to collate the extensive and widespread information on fundamental aspects and applications of immobilisation/encapsulation biotechnology into a comprehensive reference work and to provide an overview of the most recent results and developments in this domain.
"Cell Immobilisation Biotechnology" is divided into the two book volumes, FOBI 8A and FOBI 8B. The FOBI 8A volume, Fundamentals of Cell Immobilisation Biotechnology, is dedicated to fundamental aspects of cell immobilisation while the present volume, FOBI 8B, Applications of Cell Immobilisation Biotechnology, deals with diverse applications of this technology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-4020-3363-X
- Copyright Information Springer 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-3229-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-3363-6
- Series Print ISSN 1569-268X
- Buy this book on publisher's site