Table of contents
About these proceedings
Carlos A. Berenstein has had a profound influence on scholars and practitioners alike amid a distinguished mathematical career spanning nearly four decades. His uncommon capability of adroitly moving between these parallel worlds is demonstrated by the breadth of his research interests, from his early theoretical work on interpolation in spaces of entire functions with growth conditions and residue theory to his later work on deconvolution and its applications to issues ranging from optics to the study of blood flow. This volume, which celebrates his sixtieth birthday, reflects the state-of-the-art in these areas. Original articles and survey articles, all refereed, cover topics in harmonic and complex analysis, as well as more applied work in signal processing.
Contributors: C.A. Berenstein; R.W. Braun; O. Calin; D-C. Chang; G. Dafni; L. Ehrenpreis; G. Kaiser; C.O. Kiselman; P. Krishnaprasad; B.Q. Li; B. Matt; R. Meise; D. Napoletani; R. Poovendran; Y. Qiao; J. Ryan; C. Sadosky; D.C. Struppa; B.A. Taylor; J. Tie; D.F. Walnut; and A. Yger.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-8176-4416-4
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Boston 2005
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser Boston
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-8176-4358-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-8176-4416-1
- Series Print ISSN 0743-1643
- Series Online ISSN 2296-505X
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences