About this book
Photorefractive Materials and Their Applications 2: Materials is the second of three volumes within the Springer Series in Optical Sciences.
The book gives a comprehensive review of the most important photorefractive materials and discusses the physical properties of organic and inorganic crystals as well as poled polymers. In this volume, photorefractive effects have been investigated at wavelengths covering the UV, visible and near infrared. Researchers in the field and graduate students of solid-state physics and engineering will gain a thorough understanding of the properties of materials in photorefractive applications.
The other two volumes are:
Photorefractive Materials and Their Applications 1: Basic Effects.
Photorefractive Materials and Their Applications 3: Applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-387-34081-5
- Copyright Information Springer 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-33924-5
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-34081-4
- Series Print ISSN 0342-4111
- Buy this book on publisher's site