Table of contents
About this book
The AJCC Cancer Staging Atlas contains black-and-white illustrations, created exclusively for the book, depicting the anatomic extent of disease for tumor (T), regional lymph node (N), and distant metastasis (M). The images provide thorough anatomic depictions to clarify critical structures and allow the reader to instantly visualize the progressive extent of malignant disease. Numerous labels identify important anatomic structures.
NOTE: The AJCC Cancer Staging Atlas is based on the 6th edition staging schemas and many images may not reflect the current 7th edition staging system.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-387-33126-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-29014-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-33126-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site