About this book
The topic of the inverse problems is of substantial and rapidly growing interest for many scientists and engineers. The second edition covers most important recent developments in the field of inverse problems, describing theoretical and computational methods, and emphasizing new ideas and techniques. It also reflects new changes since the first edition, including some corrections. This edition is considerably expanded, with some concepts such as pseudo-convexity, and proofs simplified. New material is added to reflect recent progress in theory of inverse problems.
This book is intended for mathematicians working with partial differential equations and their applications, and physicists, geophysicists and engineers involved with experiments in nondestructive evaluation, seismic exploration, remote sensing and tomography.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-387-32183-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-25364-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-32183-7
- Series Print ISSN 0066-5452
- Buy this book on publisher's site