About this book
Thermoluminescence (TL) is a well-established technique widely used in dosimetric and dating applications. Although several excellent reference books exist which document both the theoretical and experimental aspects of TL, there is a general lack of books that deal with specific numerical and practical aspects of analyzing TL data. Many times the practical details of analyzing numerical TL glow curves and of applying theoretical models are difficult to find in the published literature.
Numerical and Practical Exercises in Thermoluminescence provides a practical guide for both established researchers and for new graduate students entering the field of TL, and is intended to be used in conjunction with and as a practical supplement to standard textbooks in the field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-387-30090-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-26063-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-30090-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site