About this book
- Book Title Chronic Diseases and Health Care
- Book Subtitle New Trends in Diabetes, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia, Low Back Pain, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cancer
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-387-28779-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-387-28778-2
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4419-3953-1
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-28779-9
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 376
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Medicine/Public Health, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site
FROM THE REVIEWS:
"Nearly 25 million Americans are living with chronic diseases, resulting in reduced quality of life for those patients and their families and billions in health care costs. Morewitz examines this situation closely to find new patterns of health care."
SciTech Book News, September 1, 2006.
"The author gives readers a frame of reference and a sense of direction for managing these chronic disorders."
J. D. Campbell, Choice, a publication of the American Library Association