About this book
Practical Pathology Informatics introduces and demystifies a variety of topics in the broad discipline of pathology informatics with a focus on issues of particular relevance to the practicing anatomic pathologist. Early chapters contain basic information about computers and databases which is applicable to any discipline, with the later chapters containing more anatomic pathology specific topics. Chapters can be read in any order and are divided into short sections.
John H. Sinard, MD, PhD, is the Director of the Pathology Informatics Program, Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-387-28058-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-28057-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-28058-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site