Nonlinear Estimation of Signal Parameters under the Influence of Narrowband Non-Gaussian Noise
- 7 Downloads
The processing of information signal parameters under conditions of inertialess nonlinear transformation of an input mixture of a signal and narrowband non-Gaussian noise is considered. The nonlinear processing of signal parameters is analyzed in the ranges of both small and arbitrary mismatch between the measured signal parameters and their estimates, as well as at a random signal-to-noise ratio at the gauge input. Two methods of optimization of a multichannel discriminator based on the minimum generalized mean-square error criterion and their corresponding structural schemes are obtained. The vector of optimal amplitude characteristics of the nonlinear transformation unit is found. It is shown that the discrimination and fluctuation characteristics of the discriminator are given by the mean value of the error signal and its variance.
Keywordsnonlinear transformation unit multichannel discriminator mismatch between measured parameters generalized mean-square error signal-to-noise ratio
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Tikhonov and N. K. Kul’man, Nonlinear Filtering and Quasi-Optimal Signal Reception (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Tikhonov, Statistical Radio Engineering (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Tikhonov, Nonlinear Transformation of Random Processes (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Tikhonov, Optimum Reception of Signals (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Valeev and V. B. Ganapol’skii, “Method of Amplitude Suppression of Non-Gaussian Noise,” Radiotekh. Elektron., No. 11, 2301–2307 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Artyushenko and V. I. Volovach, “Measuring Information Signal Parameters under Additive non-Gaussian Correlated Noise,” Avtometriya 52 (6), 22–28 (2016) [Optoelecton., Instrum. Data Process. 52 (6), 546–551 (2016)].Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Artyushenko and V. I. Volovach, “Algorithms for Estimating Signal Information Parameters under the Action of Broadband Non-Gaussian Noise,” Avtometriya 54(2), 43–53 (2018) [Optoelecton., Instrum. Data Process. 54, (2), 146–154 (2018)].Google Scholar
- 9.O. E. Antonov, “Optimum Detection of Signals in non-Gaussian Noise,” Radiotekh. Elektron., No. 4, 579–587 (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Artyushenko and V. I. Volovach, “Synthesis and Analysis of Discriminators under Influence Broadband non-Gaussian Noise,” J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 944 (1), 012004 (2018).Google Scholar