Detection of Moving Objects by a Passive Scanning System
- 6 Downloads
The problem of detection and estimation of spatial coordinates of moving objects by a passive scanning system of vision is solved. Algebraic and algorithmic approaches to determining the spatial coordinates and parameters of object motion are proposed. These approaches differ by taking into account the object velocities in searching for conjugate vectors of directions to the objects. The algorithms developed on the basis of these approaches show that the approach with allowance for motion parameters offers significant advantages of higher accuracy of coordinate estimation and higher probability of detecting all objects.
Keywordspassive system scanning moving objects conjugate vectors coordinate estimation object detection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Klochko, “Detection of Moving Images of Point and Continuous Objects in a Television Frame Sequence,” Avtometriya, No. 1, 40–47 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.I. S. Gruzman, V. S. Kirichuk, V. P. Kosykh, et al., Digital Processing of Images in Information Systems: Tutorial (Izd. NGTU, Novosibirsk, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Pirogov and A. L. Timanovskii, “Superresolution in Systems of Passive Radio Vision of the Millimeter Range,” Radiotekhnika, No. 3, 14–19 (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.Passive Radio Location: Methods of Object Detection, Eds. by R. P. Bystrov and A. V. Sokolov (Radiotekhnika, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Klochkov and S. M. Gudkov, “Algorithm of Estimating the Object Image Parameters on the Basis of Radiometric Observations,” Tsifrovaya Obrabotka Signalov, No. 4, 20–22 (2017).Google Scholar
- 6.V. K. Klochko and S. M. Gudkov, “Space-Time Processing of Object Images in Passive Radio Imaging Systems,” Avtometriya 54 (4), 35–42 (2018) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 54 (4), 348–354 (2018)].Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Kirichuk and A. K. Shakenov, “Algorithm of Image Reconstruction in the Problem of Object Detection during Circular Microscanning,” Avtometriya 52 (1), 15–21 (2016) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 52 (1), 11–16 (2016)].Google Scholar