Optical Hilbert Diagnostics of Hydrogen Jet Burning
- 15 Downloads
Diffusion burning of a hydrogen jet is studied by methods of the Hilbert optics. A diagnostic system based on the batch-produced IAB–463M device is implemented, which includes a specially developed Hilbert filtration module coupled with a light source. The influence of local turbulent perturbations (puff or slug) arising in the tube forming the jet on the dynamic structure and flame evolution is revealed. This phenomenon can be used to control the space-time structure of the flame.
Keywordsoptical diagnostics of flows jet flame burning control vortex structures
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Yu. N. Dubnishchev, V. A. Arbuzov, P. P. Belousov, and P. Ya. Belousov, Optical Methods of Flow Studies (Izd. Sib. Univ., Novosibirsk, 2003).Google Scholar
- 4.A. F. Belozerov, Optical Methods of Gas Flow Visualization (Izd. Kazan. Gos. Univ., Kazan, 2007).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Dubnishchev, V. V. Sotnikov, V. A. Arbuzov, et al., “Measurement of the Velocity of Hilbert-Visualized Phase Structures by the Method of Emulation of Two-Dimensional Spatial Filtering of their Images,” Avtometriya 52 (6), 87–95 (2016) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 52 (6), 601–608 (2016)].Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Litvinenko, “Stability of Subsonic Macro-and Microjets and Microjet Burning (Review),” Sib. Fiz. Zh. 12 (3), 83–99 (2017).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Lemanov, V. V. Lukashov, R. Kh. Abdrakhmanov, et al., “Regimes of Unstable Expansion and Diffusion Combustion of a Hydrocarbon Fuel Jet,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva 54 (3), 3–12 (2018) [Combust., Expl., Shock Waves 54 (3), 255–263 (2018)].Google Scholar
- 10.V. V. Lemanov, V. V. Lukashov, and K. A. Sharov, “Dynamics of Circular Gas Jets under Conditions of Jet Source Instability,” in Abstracts of XXV All-Russia Workshop on Jet, Separated, and Unsteady Flows, September 11–14, 2018, St. Petersburg, pp. 155–157.Google Scholar