Stable Geometry of a Plane Five-Link Mechanism
- 13 Downloads
A five-link mechanism of parallel structure with rotary kinematic pairs is considered. Possible configurations of the mechanism, its working regions, and singular positions are discussed. Possible optimization of its working zone without singular positions of the second kind is analyzed.
Keywordsplane mechanisms parallel structure working zone singular positions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ganiev, R.F. and Glazunov, V.A., Manipulation parallel mechanisms and their applications in modern machine engineering, Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2014, no. 4, pp. 1–4.Google Scholar
- 3.Glazunov, V.A., Koliskor, A.Sh., and Krainev, A.F., Prostranstvennye mekhanizmy parallel’noi struktury (Spatial Parallel Mechanisms), Moscow: Nauka, 1991.Google Scholar
- 6.Glazunov, V.A., Nguyen, N.H., and Nguyen, M.T., Singular configuration analysis of the parallel mechanisms, Mashinostr. Inzh. Obraz., 2009, no. 4, pp. 11–16.Google Scholar
- 7.Zakharov, M.N., Prochnostnaya nadezhnost’ oborudovaniya (Strength Reliability of the Equipment), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Tekh. Univ. im. N.E. Baumana, 2011.Google Scholar
- 8.Laryushkin, P.A., Classification and occurrence conditions of singularities in parallel mechanisms, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., 2017, no. 1 (682), pp. 16–23.Google Scholar
- 9.Campos, L., Bourbonnais, F., Bonev, I.A., and Bigras, P., Development of a five-bar parallel robot with large workspace, Proc. ASME Pressure Vessels and Piping Conf.-2010, Montreal, 2010.Google Scholar
- 10.Laryushkin, P.A. and Palochkin, S.V., Workspace of the parallel structure manipulator with three degrees of freedom, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Tekhnol. Tekst. Prom-sti, 2012, no. 3 (339), pp. 92–96.Google Scholar
- 11.Laryushkin, P.A., Glazunov, V.A., and Erastova, K.G., Computation of the maximal actuation efforts in parallel manipulators at a specified value of external load, Mashinostr. Inzh. Obraz., 2016, no. 2 (47), pp. 40–46.Google Scholar