The Usage of Error Compensation Tools of CNC for Vertical Milling Machines
The error of metal-cutting machines must be kept within standard limits when a numerical control system is first introduced. A mechanism for more precise control of the motion is proposed on the basis of control modules in the core of the CNC. The results of using the proposed approach when the AxiOMA Control numerical control system is introduced at the Quaser MV184 machine tool (produced by “KEMZ” Ltd.) are outlined.
Keywordsnumerical control system motion control interpolation machining error compensation tables jerk limitation contour deviation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Grigor’ev, S.N. and Martinov, G.M., Adjustment and diagnostics of metal-cutting machines using Web technologies, Avtom. Prom-sti, 2014, no. 6, pp. 3–7.Google Scholar
- 6.Martinov, G.M. and Martinova, L.I., Development of basic computer CNC platform for building specialized control systems, Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Tekhnol. Univ., Stankin, 2014, no. 1 (24), pp. 92–97.Google Scholar
- 11.Lyubimov, A.B., Martinova, L.I., and Obukhov, A.I., The algorithm of advanced scanning of frames for linear and non-linear feed control laws in CNC systems, Avtom. Prom-sti, 2016, no. 5, pp. 10–13.Google Scholar
- 12.Grigor’ev, S.N. and Martinov, G.M., Control and diagnostics of digital drives of CNC machines, Kontrol. Diagn., 2012, no. 12, pp. 54–60.Google Scholar
- 13.van Geffen, V, A Study of Friction Models and Friction Compensation, Technical Report DCT No. 2009.118 (Eindhoven, Univ. Technol., 2009), p. 24.Google Scholar
- 14.Martinova, L.I., Sokolov, S.S., and Nikishechkin, P.A., Tools for monitoring and parameter visualization in computer control systems of industrial robots, Sixth Int. Conf. on Swarm Intelligence and the Second BRICS Congr. on Computational Intelligence (ICSI-CCI’2015), Tan, Y., et al., Eds., Beijing, 2015, vol. 9142, pp. 200–207.Google Scholar