Optimization of Marine Thrusters
- 9 Downloads
Improving the maneuverability of ships by increasing the tractional force of the thrusters is considered. To minimize the losses associated with swirling liquid flow and the variable attack angles in reversing, the traditional configuration must be modified, and the inclination of the thruster blades must be optimized. To increase the efficiency, the rotors should have different speeds and blade inclinations.
Keywordsthruster maneuverability ship screws pressure head velocity triangle controllability blades
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhinkin, V.B., Teoriya i ustroistvo korablya (Theory and Structure of the Ship), St. Petersburg: Sudostroenie, 2000.Google Scholar
- 2.Kushnir, A.P. and Avel’chev, A.E., Analysis of ship traffic control devices, Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Univ. Priborostr. Inf., Ser.: Mashinostr., 2012, no. 43, pp. 49–54.Google Scholar
- 3.R.036-2010. Pravila tekhnicheskogo nablyudeniya za postroikoi sudov i izgotovleniem materialov i izdelii (R.036-2010. Rules of Technical Control over Construction of the Ships and Manufacture of Materials and Products), Moscow: Rossiiskii Rechnoi Registr, 2010.Google Scholar
- 4.Kushnir, A.P. and Kuvenev, A.V, Efficiency improvement of maneuvering of marine and river ships (Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-tekhnicheskaya konferentsiya “Informatika i tekhnologii. Innovatsionnye tekhnologii v promyshlennosti i informatike” (Int. Sci.-Tech. Conf. “Informatics and Technologies, Advanced Technologies in Industry and Informatics”), Moscow, 2016), pp. 324–327.Google Scholar
- 5.The Russian Federation Navy, Auxiliary controls. http://flot.com/publications/books/shelf/conning/3. htm?print=Y.Google Scholar
- 6.Kushnir, A.P. and Avel’chev, A.E., RF Patent 2519610, Byull. Izobret., 2014, no. 17.Google Scholar