Pulse-vector control with indirect determination of rotor angular position
- 41 Downloads
A system of pulse-vector control with an indirect determination of the angular position of the rotor based on a groundbreaking two-step method for computing the position is considered. The system can be used in electric drives with one-or two-shift work schedules to save energy and resources. A two-phase algorithm for computing the position based on comparison of the voltages at the motor windings is proposed and described. Differential equations and functional dependences of the state variables on the rotational angle of the rotor are presented.
Keywordsinduction motor phase-wound rotor pulse-vector control mathematical simulation finite-element method control quality characteristics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Kozina, T.A., Sensorless systems for detecting rotor’s rate and position in the induction electric drive, in Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. (Electrical Systems and Complexes: Interuniversity Collection of Scientific Papers), Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2011, no. 19, pp. 43–55.Google Scholar
- 5.Akin Bilaj, Orguner Umet, Ersak Aytlin, and Ehsani Mehrdad, Simple derivative-free nonlinear state observer for sensorless ac drive, IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatron., 2006, nos. 11, 5, pp. 634–643.Google Scholar
- 7.Usynin, Yu.S., Valov, A.V., Kozina, T.A., and Lokhov, S.P., The way to determine rotor’s initial angular position in sensorless systems of pulse-vector control of induction motor with phase rotor, Vestn. Yuzhno Yuzh.-Ural. Gos. Univ., Ser. Energet., 2012, issue 17, no. 16 (275), pp. 111–115.Google Scholar
- 9.Usynin, Yu.S., Grigor’ev, M.A., Shishkov, A.N., et al., The way to synthesize the system for controlling electric drive with synchronous reactive machine with independent excitation, Vestn. Yuzh.-Ural. Gos. Univ., Ser. Energet., 2012, issue 18, no. 37 (296), pp. 38–41.Google Scholar
- 10.Lokhov, S.P., Tsytovich, L.I., Dudkin, M.M., Rakhmatulin, P.M., and Brylina, O.G., Closed integrating analog-digital transducer with clock-less bitwise balancing, Prib. Sist., 2012, no. 11, pp. 27–35.Google Scholar
- 11.Smirnov, Yu.S., Lysov, A.N., and Serebryakov, P.B., Information support for electomechanotronic transducers, Vestn. Yuzh.-Ural. Gos. Univ., Ser. Energet., 2012, issue 17, no. 16 (275), pp. 31–36.Google Scholar