Flotational Enrichment of Coking Coal by Means of Spent Motor Oil
The flotation of coking coal (metamorphic stages II–IV) by means of ozonized spent motor oil is considered. The ozonized oil exhibits high flotational activity with respect to coal of poor and moderate metamorphic development: Ro < 1.2%. Ozonization improves the selectivity of the motor oil in flotation by a factor of 2–3.
Keywordscoal coal structure functional groups flotation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Klassen, V.I., Flotatsiya uglei (Coal Floatation), Moscow: Gosgortekhizdat, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.Gyul’maliev, A.M., Gagarin, S.G., Gladun, T.G., and Golovin, G.S., The relationship between the structure and properties of the organic mass of coals, Khim. Tverd. Topliva, 2000, no. 6, pp. 3–50.Google Scholar
- 3.Vlasova, N.S., Klassen, V.I., and Plaksin, I.N., Issledovanie deistviya reagnetov pri flotatsii kamennykh uglei (The Effect of Reagents in the Coal Flotation), Moscow: Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.Petukhov, V.N. and Bychkova, A.V., Development reagent conditions of coal flotation using reagents-collectors of different chemical composition, Teor. Tekhnol. Metall. Proizvod., 2015, no. 1, pp. 16–19.Google Scholar
- 5.Kubak, D.A., Petukhov, V.N., and Semenov, D.G., The effect of the group chemical composition of complex reagents on the efficiency of coal flotation, Vestn. Magnitogorsk. Gos. Tekh. Univ. im. G.I. Nosova, 2013, no. 4, pp. 5–10.Google Scholar
- 6.Chuprova, L.V., Mullina, E.R., and Mishurina, O.A., Effect of organic and inorganic compounds on the low metamorphic coal flotation, Sovrem. Probl. Nauki Obraz., 2013, no. 4, p. 24.Google Scholar
- 8.Artser, A.S. and Protasov, S.I., Ugli Kuzbassa: proiskhozhdenie, kachestva, ispol’zovanie (Coal of Kuzbass: Origin, Quality, and Use), Kemerovo: Kuzbasskii Gos. Tekh. Univ., 1999, vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 10.Razumovskii, S.D. and Zaikov, G.E., Ozon i ego reaktsii s organicheskimi soedineniyami (Ozone and Its Reactions with Organic Compounds), Moscow: Nauka, 1974.Google Scholar