Determining the cause-and-effect relationships responsible for coal properties. 3. Association of chemical elements and role of indicators and accompanying elements in assessing the variability of beds’ mineral composition
- 16 Downloads
In the development of productive coal and oil beds, certain geochemical conditions facilitate the formation of elementary associations that include indicator elements and accompanying elements. The determination of those associations permits the identification of the features of mineral formation in the beds and the processes that affect the variability of the mineral composition in the intervening rock.
Keywordscoal lignite elementary associations indicator elements accompanying elements biogeochemical conditions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yudovich, Ya.E. and Ketris, M.P., Neorganicheskoe veshchestvo uglei (Inorganic Component of Coal), Yekaterinburg: Ural. Otd., Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2002.Google Scholar
- 2.Arbuzov, S.I. and ERshov, V.V., Geokhimiya redkikh elementov v uglyakh Sibiri (Geochemistry of Rare Elements in Siberian Coal), Tomsk: D-Print, 2007.Google Scholar
- 5.Ivanov, V.P., Complex evaluation of Carboniferous-Permian coal deposits and development of industrialenergy classification of fossil coals, Doctoral (Geol.-Miner.) Dissertation, Tomsk, 2015.Google Scholar
- 6.Makarenko, G.L., The typical classification of peat deposits, in Litologiya i geologiya ugol’nykh mestorozhdenii (Lithology and Geology of Coal Fields), Yekaterinburg: Ural. Gos. Gorn. Univ., 2009, no. 3 (19), pp. 133–143.Google Scholar
- 7.Orlov, D.S., Sadovnikova, L.K., and Lozanovskaya, I.N., Ekologiya i okhrana biosfery pri khimicheskom zagryaznenii: uchebnoe posobie (Ecology and Protection of Biosphere against Chemical Pollution: Manual), Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola, 2002.Google Scholar
- 8.Ivanov, V.P., Evolution of coal-forming plants and floristic restorability of Upper Paleozoic coals, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Geol. Razved., 2015, no. 5, pp. 25–31.Google Scholar
- 9.Isaeva, E.R., Geochemical criteria for identification of reservoirs and forecasting the character of their saturation in the deposits of the Pur-Tazovskoe oil-gas region (Western Siberia), Cand. Sci. (Geol.-Miner.) Dissertation, Tomsk, 2016.Google Scholar