Analytical Derivation of the Stefan–Boltzmann Law for Integral Radiance from Planck’s Law for Spectral Radiance
- 4 Downloads
The Stefan–Boltzmann law for the integral radiation flux was analytically and mathematically exactly derived based on Planck’s law for the spectral radiation flux of an object.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Bityukov, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk. Teor. Systemy Upravl., No. 2, 227 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Bityukov, A. N. Zhukov, and D. S. Simachkov, Ross. Tekhnol. Zh. 4(4(13)), 21 (2016).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Kreight and W. Black, Principles of Heat Transfer (Harper and Row, New York, 1973; Mir, Moscow, 1983).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Bityukov and Yu. I. Khudak, “Analytical Derivation of the Stefan–Boltzmann Law from Planck’s Law,” in Thermal Physics in Power Saving and Quality Control: Proceedings of the Sixth International Thermal Physics School, Tambov, October 1–6, 2007 (TGTU, Tambov, 2007), Vol. 1, pp. 28–32.Google Scholar
- 5.H.-G. Schöpf, Von Kirchhoff bis Planck (Akademie-Verlag, Berlin, 1976; Mir, Moscow, 1981).Google Scholar
- 6.E. M. Sperrou and R. D. Cess, Radiation Heat Transfer (Brooks/Cole,Belmont, California, 1966; Energiya, Leningrad, 1971).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Siegel and J. R. Howell, Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer (Hemisphere Publishing Corp.,Washington, 1961; Mir, Moscow, 1975).Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Blokh, Yu. A. Zhuravlev, and L. N. Ryzhkov, Radiation Heat Exchange (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.M. M. Miroshnikov, Theoretical Fundamentals of Optical–Electronic Devices. Tutorial (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.V. K. Bityukov and V. A. Petrov, Methods and Means of Noncontact Inspection of the Thermal State of Articles: Tutorial (MIREA, Moscow, 1999) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.I. N. Bronshtein and K. A. Semendyaev, Handbook on Mathematics for Engineers and Students of Technical Colleges (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Allerton Press, Inc. 2018