Photoluminescence of aromatic compounds in photon traps under resonant pulse-periodic excitation
- 44 Downloads
The photoluminescence spectra of aromatic compounds in a photon trap under ultraviolet pulse-periodic excitation are recorded. It is shown that the photoluminescence spectrum shape depends on the material layer thickness in a cell, physical state of the sample, and exciting radiation characteristics: as the layer thicknesses decreases, the intensity is significantly redistributed, which is explained by the transition from spontaneous luminescence to superluminescence.
Keywordsphotoluminescence aromatic compounds laser ultraviolet radiation spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. P. Voinov, V. S. Gorelik, M. F. Umarov, and S. V. Morozova, Kratkie Soobshcheniya po Fizike FIAN 38(11), 13 (2011) [Bulletin of the Lebedev Physics Institute 38, 323 (2011)].Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Belikov, Pharmaceutical Chemistry (MEDpress-inform, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Gryaznov, V. S. Gorelik, and N. I. Yurasov, Kratkie Soobshcheniya po Fizike FIAN 37(5), 22 (2010) [Bulletin of the Lebedev Physics Institute 37, 141 (2010)].Google Scholar
- 7.O. Svelto, Principles of Lasers (Plenum, New York, 1976).Google Scholar
- 8.G. S. Landsberg, Optics (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar