Study of DD-reaction yields from the Ti/TiO2:Dx heterostructure at low energies using the GELIS setup
- 48 Downloads
The results of measurements of the DD-reaction yields from the Ti/TiO2:Dx heterostructure in the energy range of 10–25 keV are presented. Neutron and proton fluxes were measured using a neutron detector based on He-3 counters and a CR-39 plastic track detector. A comparison with calculations showed the existence of significant effects of DD-reaction yield amplification. The screening potential for this heterostructure under these experimental conditions was estimated to be in the range U e = 160–750 eV.
KeywordsDD-reactions screening potential proton and neutron fluxes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.V. A. Tsarev and D. H. Worledge, Fusion Technology 22, 138 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.A.G. Lipson, A. S. Roussetski, A. B. Karabut, and G.H. Miley, Zh. Eksp.Teor.Fiz. 127, 1334 (2005) [J. Exp. Theor. Phys. 100, 1175 (2005)].Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Bystritsky, Vit. M. Bystritskii, G. N. Dudkin, et al., Yad. Fiz. 75, 56 (2012) [Phys. At. Nucl. 75, 53 (2012)].Google Scholar
- 10.M. A. Negodaev and A. V. Bagulya, Preprint No. 11 (Lebedev Physical Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 1996).Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Bagulya, O.D. Dalkarov, M. A. Negodaev, et al., Kratkie Soobshcheniya po Fizike FIAN, 39(9), 3 (2012) [Bulletin of the Lebedev Physics Ibstitute 39, 247 (2012)].Google Scholar
- 13.H. H. Anderson and J.F. Ziegler, Hydrogen Stopping Powers and Ranges in All Elements (Pergamon, New York, 1977.)Google Scholar
- 14.A. G. Lipson, A. S. Roussetski, B. F. Lyakhov, et al., Khim. Vysok. Energ. 42, 361 (2008) [High Energy Chemistry 42, 319 (2008)].Google Scholar