On Invertibility of Convolution Type Operators in Morrey Spaces
- 7 Downloads
We consider integral convolution operators in the Morrey spaces. For these operators we obtain the necessary and sufficient conditions of their invertibility. Moreover, we study the Banach algebra generated by all convolution operators with summable kernels and identity operator. For this algebra we construct the symbolic calculus, in terms of which we obtain the invertibility criterion of convolution operators.
Key wordsMorrey space convolution operator symbol invertibility Banach algebra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Author expresses deep gratitude to professor V.I. Burenkov for useful discussion of work’s results.
The work is supported by Russian Found of Fundamental Researches, grants nos. 18-01-00094-A and 18-51-06005-Az_a.
- 4.Burenkov, V.I., Tararykova, T.V. "Analogue of Young’s inequality for convolutions of functions for general Morrey-type spaces", Funktzionalny. prostranstva, teorija pribl., smezhnye vopr. analiza for 110-birthday of academician S. M.Nikolskij. Tr. MIAN 293, 113–132 (2016) [In Russian].MathSciNetzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- 7.Avsyankin, O.G. "On integral Volterra-type operators with homogeneous kernels in weight L p-spaces", Izv. Vuz. Matem., 11, 3–12 (2017) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.Gohberg, I.Tz., Feldman, I.A. Equations in convolution and projection methods of their solutions (Nauka. Moscow, 1971) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.Gelfand, I.M., Rajkov, D.A., Shilov, G.E. Commutative normed rings (Fizmatgiz. Moscow, 1960) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.Shilov, G.E. Mathematical analysis (functions of one variable). P. 3 (Nauka. Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].Google Scholar