Finite Element Simulation and Experimental Study of Cylindrical Focusing Piezoelectric Transducers
The possibility is considered of inducing high intensity ultrasonic fields in an oil-filled cylindrical volume using a radially polarized hollow cylindrical transducer. Conditions for forming standing cylindrical waves within the studied volume are established. Finite element simulations of the abovementioned transducer are performed along with its experimental study.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Makarev, D.I., Rybyanets, A.N., and Sukhorukov, V.L., Indian J. Sci. Technol., 2016, vol. 9, no. 29, p.334.Google Scholar
- 2.Rybyanets, A.N., Shvetsova, N.A., Shvetsov, I.A., et al., Indian J. Sci. Technol., 2016, vol. 9, no. 42, p.342.Google Scholar
- 3.Krasil’nikov, V.A. and Krylov, V.V., Vvedenie v fizicheskuyu akustiku (Introduction to Physical Acoustics), Moscow: Nauka, 1984.Google Scholar
- 4.Jaffe, B., Cook, W.R., and Jaffe, H.L., Piezoelectric Ceramics, New York: Academic, 1971.Google Scholar
- 5.http://www.ansys.com.Google Scholar