Using Harmonic Analysis to Determine the Coefficients of Expansion in the Electrical Energy of a Rb2ZnCl4 Crystal from Its Polarization
Values of the expansion coefficients of electrical energy Wc in a series with respect to even powers of polarization Pc are determined using the Landau–Devonshire theory by studying the repolarization dynamics of an Rb2ZnCl4 crystal. Experimental results obtained from the dynamics are compared to theoretical representations of the Landau–Devonshire theory that describe the dependences of Wc(Pc) in statics.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Kharkevich, A.A., Spektry i analiz (Spectra and Analysis), Moscow: GIFML, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.Landau, L.D. and Lifshitz, E.M., Statisticheskaya fizika (Statistical Physics), Moscow: Nauka, 1976.Google Scholar
- 6.Physics of Ferroelectrics: A Modern Perspective, Rabe, K.M., Ahn, C.H., and Triscone, J.-M., Eds., Springer, 2007.Google Scholar
- 7.Gridnev, S.A., Gorbatenko, V.V., and Prasolov, B.N., Kristallografiya, 1994, vol. 39, p.106.Google Scholar
- 8.Gridnev, S.A., Prasolov, B.N., and Gorbatenko, V.V., Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 1990, vol. 32, no. 7, p. 2171.Google Scholar
- 10.Fatuzzo, E. and Mertz, W.M., Ferroelectricity, Amsterdam: North-Holland, 1967.Google Scholar
- 11.Lines, M. and Glass, A., Principles and Applications of Ferroelectrics and Related Materials, Clarendon, 1977.Google Scholar