A model of pulsed oscillator network and the perspectives of its application to the problems of information routing in wireless sensor networks
- 30 Downloads
Development of performance principles of wireless sensor networks (WSN) and the methods of information routing in the networks, providing a capability of self-organized and automatic style of the WSN network work, is currently of substantial interest. The attraction of associated model of pulsed oscillator networks seems to be helpful for the design of adaptive synchronization-based information routing in the WSN. An oscillatory network model with pulsed oscillator dynamics and pulsed oscillator interaction is proposed. The initial version of information transfer in the WSN with the help of synchronization of an associated oscillatory network is discussed.
Keywordspulsed oscillator networks synchronization wireless sensor networks synchronization-based information routing in WSN
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Berger, R., Introduction to Wireless Sensor Networks, NI Technical Symposium, 2009.Google Scholar
- 2.Hill, J.L., System architecture for Wireless Sensor Networks, PhD Thesis, UC Berkeley, 2003.Google Scholar
- 6.Lee, H., Jang, M., and Chang, J.W., A new energy-efficient cluster-based routing protocol using a representative part in Wireless Sensor Networks, Int. J. Distributed Sensor Networks, 2014, Article ID 527928.Google Scholar
- 7.Serpedin, E. and Chaudhan, Q.M., Synchronization in Wireless Sensor Networks, Cambridge Univ. Press, 2009.Google Scholar
- 9.Grichuk, E.S., Kuzmina, M.G., and Manykin, E.A., Selective segmentation of real images via oscillatory network approach, Proc. International Conference “Neuroinformatics 2007”, 2007, vol. 3, pp. 235–244 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.Kuzmina, M., Manykin, E., and Grichuk, E.S., Oscillatory Neural Networks in Problems of Parallel Information Processing, Berlin/Boston: Walter DeGruyter, 2013.Google Scholar