Dynamic Analysis of the Spherical Part of the Parallel Manipulator Taking into Account the Control Law
A parallel manipulator with six degrees of freedom is considered. A dynamic model for the spherical part of the manipulator is presented. Dynamic analysis is carried out. The real laws of motion of the output link of the spherical part of the manipulator are determined by the screw theory method based on solution of the inverse dynamic problem and the direct velocity problem. The effect of the initial conditions and feedback coefficients on the error of the real law of motion of the output link is analyzed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Clavel, R., Delta, a fast robot with parallel geometry, in Proceedings of the 18th International Symposium on Industrial Robot, Lausanne, April 26–28, 1988, pp. 91–100.Google Scholar
- 2.Chablat, D., Wenger, Ph., and Staicu, S., Dynamics of the orthoglide parallel robot, UPB Sci. Bull., Ser. D: Mech. Eng., 2009, vol. 71, no. 3, pp. 3–16.Google Scholar
- 3.Nosova N.Yu., Glazunov V.A., Palochkin S.V., Kheilo S.V., and Komisaruk, L.V., Spatial mechanism with 6 degrees of freedom, RF Patent no. 2536735, Byull. Izobret., 2014, no. RU 2536735 C1.Google Scholar
- 4.Kheilo, S.V., Glazunov, V.A., Palochkin, S.V., and Vybornov, A.P., Control by planar parallel mechanism, Mashinostr. Inzh. Obrazov., 2014, no. 3, pp. 2–7.Google Scholar
- 5.Kheilo, S.V., Glazunov, V.A., and Palochkin, S.V., Manipulation mechanisms of parallel structure, in Dinamicheskii analiz i upravlenie: monografiya (Dynamic Analysis and Control), Moscow: FGBOU VPO “MGUDT”, 2014.Google Scholar
- 6.Glazunov, V.A. and Kheilo, S.V., Controlling the spherical mechanism of parallel structure, Probl. Mashinostr. Avtomatiz., 2014, no. 2, pp. 27–35.Google Scholar
- 7.Kheilo, S.V. and Glazunov, V.A., Controlling the progressive-directing mechanism of parallel structure, Inzh. Zh., 2013, no. 10, pp. 9–14.Google Scholar
- 11.Nosova, N.Yu., Glazunov, V.A., and Palochkin, S.V., Dynamics of a parallel structure mechanism with provision for the law of control, Mashinostr. Inzh. Obrazov., 2015, no. 4, pp. 13–20.Google Scholar
- 13.Glazunov, V., Nosova, N., and Ceccarelli, M., Kinematics of a 6 DOFs manipulator with interchangeable translation and rotation motions, in Recent Advances in Mechanism Design for Robotics, Proceedings of the 3rd IFToMM Symposium on Mechanism Design for Robotics, Vol. 33 of Mechanisms and Machine Science, Switzerland: Springer, 2015, pp. 407–416.Google Scholar
- 14.Kreinin, G.V. and Misyurin, S.Yu., Selection of the scheme for incorporating a drive into the structure of a mechanism in solving problems of kinematic synthesis, J. Mach. Manuf. Reliab., 2008, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 1–5.Google Scholar